SANAA, April 02 (YPA) – Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi said the participants in the nuclear talks decided to meet again in Vienna on Tuesday.
On the return of the United States to the nuclear deal, “Araghchi” said return by the US to the nuclear deal does not require any negotiations.
He stressed that when Washington cancels and checks the embargo against Iran, we will stop the steps to reduce commitments.
In the same vein, Russia’s representative to the IAEA declared: The talks between Iran and world powers are over and the impression is that things are on track, but the talks will not be easy.
The meeting of the joint committee on the Nuclear Deal between Iran and the “4+1” group, chaired by the EU delegate, began on Friday morning.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said earlier in the day that the delay in returning to the nuclear deal would hurt the group of signatories.
For his part, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif stressed that the US proposal for a simultaneous return to the nuclear deal commitments is “totally unacceptable.”