SANAA, Dec. 11 (YPA) -Saudi-led aggression forces continued to breach the ceasefire agreement in Hodeidah Governorate during the past 24 hours, and attack several areas in Saada province, a military source told Yemen press Agency on Wednesday.
In Hodeidah, the source confirmed that the Saudi-led mercenaries carried out an infiltration attempt for the invaders and traitors towards south of the city of Tuhayta was foiled.
The source said that the forces of aggression fired mortar shells at al- Jah area of Beit al-Faqih district, while the aggression warplanes overflew the area.
He pointed out that two military bulldozers belongs to the aggression forces have created new fortifications in Jalbalayh area of Tuhayta district and the 50th Street in the city of Hodeidah.
In Saada, the source confirmed that an African immigrant had been injured by Saudi border guards fire in Al-Raqaw area of Monabbih district, while Saudi missile and artillery shelling targeted populated villages in the border district of Shada, causing damage to a school.