HODEIDAH, Jan. 21 (YPA) – Saudi-led coalition forces and mercenaries continued to attack areas in Hodeidah provinces, western Yemen, in a new violation of ceasefire agreement, a security official said on Tuesday.
According to the official, the Saudi-led aggression mercenaries used artillery and machine-guns to target the 50th street and targeted Durayhimi District with mortars shells .
On Monday, the aggression forces fired three Katyusha rockets at homes and property of citizens in al-Jabaliya area of Tuhayat district, the official said.
The coalition missile bombing caused large damage to the citizens’ houses and farms in the area, the official added.
Earlier in the day, the coalition forces’ artillery bombed al-Jabaliya area, in conjunction with artillery shelling on al-Sha’ab village and Muthallath al-Odein area in Hays district.