SANAA, Feb. 27 (YPA) – The prices of gold continued to decline on Monday in the Yemeni goldsmiths’ markets in the areas under the control of the National Salvation Government in Sanaa and in the provinces controlled by the Saudi coalition forces.
The last update of gold prices in the goldsmith shops in the capital, Sanaa, is as follows:
– One gram of 24-karat gold costs 32,000 Yemeni Riyals (YER) to buy and 34,500 YER to sell.
– One gram of 21-karat gold costs 27,500 YER to buy and 29,500 YER to sell.
– One gold pound costs 222,000 YER to buy and 227,000 YER to sell.
The updated gold prices in the goldsmith shops in Aden are as follows:
– One gram of 24-karat gold costs 70,000 Yemeni Riyal (YER) to buy and 76,000 YER to sell.
– One gram of 21-karat gold costs 62,000 YER to buy and 69,000 YER to sell.
– One gold pound costs 495,000 YER to buy and 515,000 YER to sell.