Gold prices witness crazy rise in Aden, stabilize in Sanaa
SANAA, Oct. 09 (YPA) – The gold prices on Saturday increased significantly in the Yemeni goldsmithing markets in the southern provinces, controlled by the Saudi-led coalition, where the price of one gold bound reached 485,000 riyals.
The last update of gold prices in the goldsmith shops in the capital Sanaa, according to the “Yemen Economist” website, is as to follow:-
– Price of one gram of Gold 24 karat: Purchase = 34,000 Yemeni Riyal (YER), Selling = 36,000 YER
– Price of one gram of Gold 21 karat: Purchase = 30,000 YER, Sale = 32,000 YER.
– Price of one Gold Pound: Purchase = 238,000 YER, Sale = 242,000 YER.
The gold prices in Aden:
– Price of one gram of Gold 24 karat: Purchase = 68,000 Yemeni Riyal (YER), Selling = 71,000 YER
– Price of one gram of Gold 21 karat: Purchase = 60,000 YER, Sale = 63,000 YER.
– Price of one Gold Pound: Purchase = 479,000 YER, Sale = 485,000 YER.