SANAA, July 14 (YPA) – The capital Sanaa on Saturday has received two military men, have defected from Saudi-led and took the advantage of the general amnesty.
“Two members of the so-called 1st Brigade, the guards of the Republic on the west coast, Mohammed Yahya al-Hayasi and Mohammed al-Jabri, have returned to the bosom of the homeland,” Mohammed Yahya al-Bukiti, a member of Ansarullah’s political bureau said.
He added: “All returnees are welcome among their families and brothers with dignity.”
The 70’s directorate of the capital Sanaa has organized a media event to celebrate the returning of some of the district’s sons who were welcomed by the community and official figure and headed by head of the media department of the General People’s Congress Tariq al-Shami.
Tariq al-Shami praised all those defected from the Saudi-led aggression and decided to return to the bosom of the homeland.
“On this occasion, I call on the families to contact their relatives in order to coordinate their safe return through the relevant authorities,” al-Bakhiti said on Facebook.
“We say to every soldier and officer: The bosom of the precious nation awaits you and we will be at the forefront to receive you،” he added.
Last week, a member of Ansar Allah’s political bureau received a pro-coalition military leader and a congress party leader, Atef Mohammed Atef.
Political activist, Akram Hajar also returned last week and was received by Deputy Foreign Minister Hussein al-Ezzi.