SANAA, May 16 (YPA) – The Ministry of Public Health and Population announced on Thursday announced the rise of victims of the US-backed Saudi-led coalition aggression’s airstrikes on the residential neighborhood of Raqas downtown capital Sanaa to 77 martyrs and wounded.
The spokesman of the Ministry of Health, Dr. Yousef al-Hadhari said that after the completion of the recovery operations of the victims and wounded from the rubble, the final outcome was 77 martyrs and wounded.
Al-Hadhari said that four children from one family and two men were killed, while 71 were wounded, including 27 children, 17 women and 27 men.
The Minister of Public Health and Population, Dr. Taha al-Mutawakil, announced earlier that the toll of the victims of coalition’s airstrikes in capital Sana’a was 6 martyrs, including 4 children from one family and more than 54 wounded in the final toll, calling on residents of the capital to donate blood.
The coalition’s warplanes launched a series of raids on the capital Sana’a on Thursday morning, including four raids on Atan, three raids on the outskirts of the Movenpick Hotel and two hotels behind the Qatari embassy in Noqm.